Friday, March 13, 2015

Welcome to the People's Blog

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to your blog. What I hope to accomplish with the People's Blog is create a community of friends who enjoy the co-operative thought process of writing and discussion. I want to discuss our dreams and goals, mistakes and accidents, likes and dislikes, and of course bad decisions and embarrassing moments. I hope to span topics like music and sports, love and war, politics and religion, movies and TV shows, books and video games, famous and infamous people, celebrities and the homeless, and pretty much anything else we think of all the way down to boxers or briefs...

Why? Because I want this blog to be about you.

I want this blog to be about discussion, where we feel like we can get to know each other, and have a few laughs along the way.With the People's Blog, we can develop new friendships with people we never imagined we had anything in common, share heartwarming or nostalgic stories, and maybe even find a new confidant or mentor.

How? By posting ideas for discussion.

I will be selecting one to two topics a week that I will write a small essay on, after which I would hope to have all of you (the readers) discuss. After all, I will be writing about what YOU want me to! Hopefully with a little bit of work, and a lot of love, we can turn this idea into a thriving community where thoughtful discussion happens, where we feel the compassion, we laugh, we get guidance, and we build friendships. Please feel free to INVITE ANYONE who you think would enjoy reading or participating, and please feel encouraged to post your thoughts or questions. I would highly recommend anyone in college use this as a small outlet for taking study breaks.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Now...What should I write about next...?

~Matt~

No comments:

Post a Comment